8.29.2011

Jillian is about to be my new BFF

Goooood Morning!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I am EXHAUSTED after traveling over 1200 miles (10 hours each way) to Gulf Shores, AL this weekend! Yes... ALL in a weekend! This will all be in another post.

However, I thought I'd share my new plan. I've been super slack on the gym lately. I'm just kind of bored and it's SO hot outside that by the time I get home from work I don't want to leave my apt. (It's also been rainy a lot of afternoons which leads to snuggling on the couch with  my fall candles burning and a cup of hot tea) So this is my new solution: Enter Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.


One of my parents neighbors did this and lost a lot of weight. It's not that I need to lose weight but I'd like to get a little more toned. Have any of you ever tried this? It will take up less time than going to the gym, and I can do it in the morning before work if I know I have something to do that night and won't have time (HA HA I'm pretty sure that won't happen... but it's just another reason for me to purchase this)

Wish me luck!

11 comments:

  1. I'm having a fan girl moment!! I watched you on Amazing Race and was soooo rooting for you and Marisa!! SO awesome to run across your blog and I'm your newest follower now!!! yay!

    http://jodie-rae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the shred for about 5 days and then got lazy. It was tough! You will be in pain the first couple days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the 30 day Shred but actually like her newer one more - Ripped in 30. But they are both an effective work out in a shorter amount of time. I really used to love getting up early to do it before work because I felt great for the rest of the day. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive been meaning to buy this ...its on my list to purchase. Heard great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mix it in with running because I got bored doing this every day. It is a good thing to get toned though. You'll be sore after day 1!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom did this and I am envious of her arms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've done it!

    Well, not ALL of it...I've started it 3 or 4 times, but always get bored about 1/2 thru level 2.

    I like "Ripped in 30" a lot more! There are 4 workouts and you just change each week. I still haven't finished that one, but what I've done, I like a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did it for a couple of days but like some of the others got bored with it. I need to interact with others to enjoy exercising. It's a hard video to do though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im your newest follower. Love your blog. and you are just gorgeous :)
    xo
    Samantha

    www.betterblondesam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guuuurl... I heard this is amaze. Gets yo booty in tip top shape.

    Clearly I have NOT been participating.

    ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all things Jillian Michaels...she knows what she's doing. I've done some videos of hers On Demand and loved them! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::