8.18.2011

My weekend started on Wednesday...

Not really... but it sure felt like it!! Last night we had a crew out at Midtown to celebrate one of Brice's best friends birthdays! John Shafer is now 30. Also, Cole came in town to play. You may remember last summer when Cole got engaged to his sweet girlfriend (now fiance!) Anna! Well this weekend is his wedding and I cannot wait for the festivites to begin. I feel like they already have... last night this happened:


Yes, Shafer is shirtless... question of the weekend: Will Shafer go shirtless and sing karaoke? Will Jeff Rap?

Jeff rapped last night... I would post it but it might be a little explicit for my blog! haha However I have no shame in posting Shafer karaoking Matchbox 20's "3 am" enjoy:

So happy to see so many people out for a Wednesday! Here are some other random photos:
Rachel, Kiki, Courtney, Amanda & Me

The Blondies!
Brice actually went up to Amanda and handed her a beer... she had to turn to him and say "I'm not Brooke" hahahah I guess it was the hair and dark shirt?!

The shirtless shots never get old...

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I can't wait to take more amazing video at the wedding to post next week!

2 comments:

  1. haha. i love this. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my Fash Fave and Fash Fail for the week and see pictures from my Rachel Zoe encounter. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was you! I was there that night with my boyfriend, meeting up with Jeff. I'm so mad we left before Jeff got up on stage and rapped! Wasn't sure if I would look like a creeper if I came up and introduced myself! haha

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::