8.08.2011

NEW hair product to LOVE!

I have very thin hair, but it has a little wavy texture to it so it's usually pretty easy to get volume... just tough for it to actually STAY! My hairstylist put a little of what is called "hair powder" at my roots and it gave it the exact lift that I needed. I really didn't want to spend the money on the more expensive brands so I began hunting for the same thing but a little cheaper.


Just a few taps of this at your roots creates amazing lift and makes my hair feel fuller and thicker as well as LOOKING fuller and thicker! (I will post before and after pics at some point!) I'm obsessed. It also helps hold the style... and works AMAZING for updo-s. I don't have to worry about my hair being too soft and the style falling out after using half a bottle of hairspray to try and hold it in place! I'm so excited about this new little product that I just had to share!

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try this! My hair is thin too, and I'm always looking for products that give it some extra volume. Thanks for the tip! I'm a new follower and love your blog!

    Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have similar hair :), thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have super thick hair but my roots always lay flat! I'm definitely going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the fab tip! I have baby fine hair and am always looking for something to help improve my poof! :) I will definitely be looking for this product tonight! Where do you usually purchase it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Androgens, also referred to as male hormones, can also trigger thinning hair and hair loss. Some men start to experience baldness at an early age. The hair loss becomes more obvious as men mature, and the front and sides of the head is where the thinning starts.
    Thinning hair product

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::