8.25.2011

Off to Alabama!

Yes... two posts in the same day! I decided to do Friday's Post on Thursday (actually I wrote this on Wednesday night) since we're heading down to Savannah tonight to get a head start on that 10 hour drive!

Sooo we're coming to an end with our wedding season folks...

We've (Brice and I) had quite a few this year! {and this is not all of them... some we weren't able to make!} However, It's so great to know that you have so many wonderful friends who want you to be a part of their special day :)

Let's recap...

Amanda & Matt - Jekyll Island, GA - March


Jenny & Chanan - Charleston, SC - April


which is where the "air guitar" was born...


Anna & Chris - Charleston, SC - July


Caroline & Nick - Charleston, SC - July


Anna Ross & Lucas - Columbia, SC - July


Anna & Cole - St. Matthews, SC - August

Photography by Courtney Dox Photography

And this weekend it will be Pete & Beth! Gulf Shores, Alabama - August



We were there last summer when Pete proposed and I cannot wait for this weekend to celebrate their marriage!

We will be heading to Gulf Shores, Alabama (hurricane free!) where I can lounge on white sand, gaze at crystal clear water once again, and hopefully get the tan back that I've lost. Yippeee! See y'all on Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Nothing like the Gulf Coast beaches! I miss that white, sugary sand. Have fun and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun! & i went to school with Matt at Gardner-Webb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Gulf Shores is my FAV! That white sand and perfect sun are just bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every once in a while I come across a blog and immediately I get super excited because I know its going to end up being one I check religiously every day and yours is totally that!! Besides the name and layout and your fabulous southerness, you also were on amazing race, my favorite show!! Looking forward to all your posts
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love weddings. Such a highlight to any summer. Beaches sound amazing! It's been a while since I've been in the Golf.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at the wedding and of course the beach! I really miss Gulf Shores I do not go as often now that I live in Austin but when I was in college in New Orleans we we would go all the time for weekend trips!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::