8.30.2011

Pinterest Favs!

Pinterest will seriously suck you in... for real.

I sit in bed at night and can't seem to get off of the Pinterest iPhone app. It's such a quick and easy way to find the greatest stuff!! I thought I'd share with y'all some of my fav finds!

How cute is this dress?! AHH I need this!

Ok I need this for an Auburn game... preferably the one in two and a half weeks.
Where can I get this pronto?

I just NEED these. These are the ultimate Barbie shoes!!

Ok, a Pumpkin Martini?! Recipe needed ASAP. If this tastes anything like pumpkin ice cream sign me up!

What a great idea! Spray painted shells. These would be so cute on my coffee or side table.

OMG Where can I get this coat?! Cutest. Coat. Ever.

Ok... this might be the greatest invention of all time. I need this! Not like I picnic on the beach... or you can even have alcohol on SC beaches... but I would totally find somewhere to use it!

HAHA ok this just made me laugh. I'm sure we ALL could use this at some point!
And no, I would never key anyones car... but it's still just funny.

16 comments:

  1. Great pins! I love those sparkly pink Loubies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah I love how excited your response is for all the items!!! I also love them all, but I think my fave is the wine glass and bottle holder, could that be any moer perfect for picnics???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love that wine holder idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first dress is gorgeous! Wish I had something to wear it to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the holders for wine on the beach...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pinterest as well! Great inspiration for life:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I want dress, shoes, coat AND beach wine thingies! TO DIE FOR! AHHHHH I want them ALLL! great post seeeester.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Brooke! I just started following you yesterday!! A friend of mine is addicted to Pinterest and suggested I try it, but I haven't yet! Another blog that I read - Jimmy Choo's and Tennis Shoes - has the link to the dress you want :) here it is:

    http://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/viewitem-PD645270

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok I just found your blog and I love it! if you find out where to get these thing pretty please post a "find these here" post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pinterest is so addicting! I spend way too much time on there and way way way too much time when I should actually be working. Love the wine holders.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know if you know this but you can click on the image on Pinterest and it takes you to the site so you can find out how to make the stuff, where to buy it, etc. I love Pinterest!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those pins from pinterest! The shells are neat for something different! and I love those wine holders!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this fun post! my responses are as follows:

    i need that gorgeous coat!!
    what a great idea for the shells, so chic and so inexpensive!!

    i. need. those. wine glasses. love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you find a Pumpkin martini recipe do post it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya,

    I found your blog on a friends of a friends blog and I love! This post is the cutest I've seen your bloggy yet! I love anything pink: sparkle lou's love them! Pink jacket, I have 2 but what's one more and the shells fab!

    I'm following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. where did u get the white dress or do u know where to buy it

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::