8.15.2011

Weekend Recap: Hootie!

This weekend as most of you know was filled with the Hootie & the Blowfish homegrown concert. And yes, it was everything I had hoped for and more! Friday night we had a good little group and great weather! It was overcast with a nice breeze... which was amazing given the 100+ degree temps we've been having! (ready for fall!)


Please check out the size of these cocktails... ridic


We had fun people watching as always...

this lady was dancing out in the aisles... notice no one is around!
She had a large tattoo on her arm... and a mullet-esque hair style.

We acted like nerds and held hands during "Hold My Hand" yes... we did that, it might have been nerdy but I am not ashamed! (Please look at the couple arguing in the background... they def weren't holding hands that night)


All in all we had a blast... danced the whole time and sang at the top of our lungs!



I have some video that I'm going to try and upload... thats for a future post! Hope everyone is having a great Monday! I'm beat... I need to go home and go to sleep! That won't be happening... BACHELOR PAD TONIGHT!! :) (pleasssssee let Vienna and Jake go home!!)

6 comments:

  1. Oh I was supposed to go to Hootie but got sick. Wish I could have made it, looks like an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well if you aren't pretty enough, geez...

    love old school Hootie. Glad you had a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I saw the exact same lady at the Hootie concert and pointed her out to my husband. She was definitely having a good time swaying back and forth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO jealous! I've always wanted to see Hootie in concert. Old school 90's, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a blast and those cocktails look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agh, I love concerts especially when the weather is nicer!(Getting so ready for fall and cooler temps!!!)

    I just found your blog and loved the first few posts I read!

    southernsomedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::