8.03.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Oh my goodness... this is the greatest eyeshadow you will ever own!! You may have heard of it before, I am talking about the Urban Decay Naked Palette.

This little compact holds 12 amazing neutrals ranging from very light to dark and smoky. It's mainly "shimmery" finishes but does have 2 that are matte. It comes with an eyeshadow brush and a small tube of the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer.

What I love most about these are that you can create a light shimmery look for the day and a dark smokey look for night. The more color you build the more it darkens. It blends so well and stays on all day! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!  I've also read several reviews and everyone says it lasts FOREVER. Even better!

This is a serious must for your makeup collection. I haven't even touched my other eyeshadows since buying this. It's heaven... go buy it now!

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I seriously have been meaning to buy this for awhile now, so this just another sign that I absolutely have to have it :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so many great things about this, I really need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is definitely on my "Need" list now! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about splurging for the Naked Palette for awhile but haven't been pushed over the edge - I think your post just convinced me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never found anything that works better than their eyeshadow primer. Eyeshadow NEVER stayed on my eyes and now it'll stay on for like 10 hours with that stuff. It's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::