8.10.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Several things I'm loving at the moment...

Jean Shorts

Of course they look perfect on Carrie!! I need to get me a pair of these jorts... the thing I love is you can wear them into fall. Especially since it's hot here in SC until November!

Trader Joe's Marcona Almonds with Rosemary
OMG... these are the most amazing almonds I've ever had. They have the perfect amount of salt and rosemary. Brice's sister Allison introduced them to me last fall and I fell in love. Now that we have a Trader Joe's here in Charleston I can have them whenever I want :) They have become my daily morning snack!

This site is so fun! It's great for quick photo editing... collages... or just when you're bored! I got a little bored yesterday and this happened.

I think the unicorn is a nice touch :)


Apparently I have an affinity for top hats, moustaches & tiaras!

Excitement for football
Seriously... CAN'T WAIT for football season to start! I know it will most likely take over my beach weekends, but it's just so exciting I don't think I care! GO COCKS!


And here's to hoping former Bachelor Jesse Palmer & Co. got a new stylist this year!


Hootie & Toad
This weekend is the Homegrown Concert on Daniel Island. Brice and I got the weekend passes which means.... TWO NIGHTS OF HOOTIE! Toad the Wet Sprocket is opening Friday night and Sister Hazel is opening Saturday night. I couldn't be more excited... already planning what outfit to wear in my head.

Hootie & the Blowfish may have been huge in 1995 but they are still huge here in Charleston since they are fellow South Carolinians and a few if not all of them live in Charleston! I'm still waiting to see Darius somewhere and get a picture with him... it would be a dream! I have had a few sightings...


I am going to leave y'all with a special video from Toad...

12 comments:

  1. i wish my legs would look as great as carries in a pair of jorts. or any type of shorts for that matter.

    toad is playing in greenville tomorrow...too bad i already have plans. toad, hootie, sister hazel, gin blossoms...etc etc...all those bands remind me of middle school! hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to TJ's today and now I've added these almonds to my list.

    Love Darius and Hootie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Jorts. Just need to get some guts to wear them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh, girl! I love Hootie. I'm also a bit envious of your Publix sightings. At least they have some sense not to shop at Kroger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hootie & Darius concerts are always a blast, especially seeing Darius in his hometown! I'm in a wedding this weekend so unfortunately I will be missing the concert. Only 24 more days until Gamecock football! CAN'T.WAIT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would kill for Carrie's legs.

    I've been putting pumpkin pie spice in my coffee in the mornings pretending it's cool outside. A girl can dream right? I can't wait for football season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. carrie never disappoints. always stunning. jean shorts are so classically effortless, i can't get enough. super happy I found your blog. I'm totally following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 4 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out my latest post featuring pictures from my Mad Hatter themed engagement party. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for Hootie on Saturday! Should be a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh I love Carrie! She can rock anything she wears. And I love Hootie, too! Saw him a few summers ago. It's the perfect summer concert :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm SO sad to be missing Hootie this weekend! Enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, not sure if you heard but we are having a blogger meet up at Social tomorrow at 6pm. We'll be in the loft area. Hope you can join us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, I would if I could... I am working on a project right now (to be posted later...)thanks for the invite though!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::