8.24.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I don't know about y'all but I am SO ready for Fall! It really doesn't help that all of the 2011 Fall Fashion issues are coming out on the stands either. And when you go into a store... all you see are cute fall clothes. Yes, you may purchase but you cannot wear until it cools off A LOT! Unfortunately down here in good ole SC it doesn't cool off until maybe November. Sometimes we get some chilly days in October but it's still relatively warm! At least during the day.

What Fall "Stuff" I am loving.... {all images via Pinterest}


I love layers!! I also love the warm colors of fall... sometimes I feel that I look better in these colors rather than bright summer colors.You can just do so many fun things with accessories in the fall. In the summer it's like "what dress is the lightest and coolest while still being cute?!" Typically, a Lilly dress is all it takes.

HATS... a la Miss Carly Simon. Seriously, love her and p.s. this is one of the greatest albums of all time. I know all of the words to every song and am not ashamed to sing them at the top of my lungs! {And  yes, I have corrected people in the middle of singing karaoke "You're So Vain" when they get the lyrics wrong}


I have a deep purple hat similar to the one above that I can't wait to wear. I've had it since college, but really didn't have anywhere to wear it. SO happy to see them in magazines for this fall.

Darker nail polish - bright summer colors start to not look as pretty when my skin gets paler. These are my two fall/winter staples other than deep red.
OPI "Do You Know Jacques?"


OPI "Lincoln Park After Dark"
Hope everyone is having a happy hump day!

11 comments:

  1. I want you to come to Keenleand this fall!!! pretty please!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of Lilly - did you get anything on the sale yesterday? Bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of my favorite nail colors for fall! Love them! Here's to thinking cooler thoughts! :)
    www.glitterandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I see Carly Simon, I think of my mom. When she was younger she looked just like her! Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that jacket in the second group - great color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love both of those outfits above and lovin' the nail polish! :) I pinned a similar color on my blog today!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love layering! And I can't wait to wear dark nail polish. I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for fall either!!! I've been pining for it most of the summer since I'm not really a summer girl ;) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for fall- LOVE these fall looks and of course the killer nail polish color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love all the looks you've put together! Fantastic job... and I agree. By the end of summer, I am read to switch out of my Lilly dresses and into cute jeans & fall accessories :)

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::