9.23.2011

The Blog has come to a halt.

I now have realized that I haven't had time to write anything worthwhile on my blog... I haven't read anyone elses blogs either. I also have not picked up ANY of the 4 magazines I received in the mail this week. This is typically something that makes my day. I've been entirely too busy at work and too busy stressing over this reception venue.

We've got it down to about 2 or 3. But really, there is just one that I really want. 

SO.... say lots and lots of prayers for me that I can get that venue! If so, after Tuesday it might be happy blogging, facebooking, twittering from here on out! I certainly hope so at least. I am ready to start workin on all the fun details!! And DRESS SHOPPING!!

Hope everyone has a happy weekend! :)

7 comments:

  1. oh yes! the dress shopping!! SO much fun
    weddings are stressful, for everyone lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel, but replace "work" with "school" and I'm there. Get your venue, girl! Keep it all in perspective, too, though and try not to obsess over the little details because I assure you, NO ONE is going to remember if your inner envelopes match the napkins which match the bridesmaids' dresses, but they will feed off of your vibe and how you feel on your wedding day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO far behind in blogging, I don't think I'll ever catch up! Have a great weekend and good luck with all of your planning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get the venue! I am sure it will be beautiful wherever you end up! xox

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you'd like :)

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thinking of you, pretty lady! saying a prayer for you as the wedding planning heats up :) don't worry about the blog...you need to focus on yourself! your blog will always be here :) crossing fingers everything works out how you'd like it...xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and love it! Consider me your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure do miss reading your posts! I hope that you aren't stressing to the max about the wedding planning! Take a deep breath and breath slowly! ;)

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::