9.14.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

A few days ago I saw a preview of the new Essie Fall 2011 collection. AH! I cannot wait!!


The first 3 seem to be my favorite so far... they would go with anything!

Of course what would a Wednesday be without some lovely Pinterest finds!

Love Love this dress! I NEED for my birthday dress.


Cute fall ensemble!

Fall version of the maxi? Yes please

T-shirt necklace... so cute and clever!!
The other day I was playing around on iTunes and I remembered I wanted to hear some of the Pistol Annies songs. I mean, how can you not love Miranda Lambert?


I LOVED all of their songs. However I do have a few favs off the album.... Lemon Drop, Boys from the South, and Takin Pills. Y'all please go listen to this if you haven't already! I'll probably buy a couple (or all) soon! I'm already very excited for her Baggage Claim album as well! {should be coming out sometime soon...}

Also, my inner nerd is SUPER excited about the newest installment in the Twilight series... Breaking Dawn. So you KNOW I got excited when THIS came out. {they don't have an embed on youtube for it yet... so click on THIS}. I got goosebumps!! You better believe I will be at that midnight showing! Last time we got rained on... hopefully not this time! It IS in my birthday month for goodness sake. That can only mean good things!

And last but certainly not least... THIS comes out next Tuesday!! AHHH I cannot contain my excitement!!



10 comments:

  1. I have Case Study from Essie and really like it. It's kinda a strange color, but works well as a neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essie polish! I am also giving away a t-shirt necklace/scarf away on my blog! Check it out!
    http://thecarolinacountrygirl.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-finally-giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these dresses and your blog! Do you have any idea the brand or a website where they can be found?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous: I found these dresses via Pinterest. I think if you click on the images (on pinterest) it will take you to the web site where you can purchase. Sometimes they are just taken from other blogs though. I'll try and find out where these are from and put them in another post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pistol Annies! And one of those dresses is from the Atlantic-Pacific blog (LOVE this blog): http://atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com/2011/08/sonoma-square.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not tell you how excited I am to see Bridesmaids with my Fiance! I have been waiting forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress!! If you find where it can be found please share!!! :)

    champagneandmud.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVED Bridesmaids! I have to buy it on video so I can watch it and laugh over and over again. And you totally need that dress for your birthday! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving all of the new Essie polishes too, have Lady Like on my nails right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does anyone know where the cute orange maxi can be bought?

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::