10.03.2011

BACK - sort of

HIII!!! Sorry I have been so incredibly busy lately... my life has been full of wedding planning/stressing/excitement for the past 2 and a half weeks! I'd first like to point out what I have managed to accomplish in that short amount of time. Not tooting my horn or anything, just saying... I think I've done pretty good!

*Date set!
JULY 14, 2012!

*Church Booked!

Where we are getting married!

*Reception Venue Booked!

*Photographer Booked! (engagement pics next Monday!)

*Caterer Booked! (Just haven't met with them to discuss details)

*I have A LOT of ideas but they won't happen until after the first of the year... details!

I mean... this is A LOT Oh wait, I'm forgetting the fact that I also started working on our web site today. I wanted to have some parts of it out of the way so that once we register and get our engagement photos back I can just pop those on in there and get those Save the Dates out!

Brice's family is coming on Wednesday and staying through the weekend. Mine is coming over the weekend so hopefully we can knock out our guest lists!

I enjoy checking things off lists... can't you tell?

Besides wedding planning, I've also had an extremely busy work load lately. So I've come home, stuck my head in a wedding magazine and gone to bed. But I thought I'd share some pics (didn't want to bore anyone with just writing about my wedding) from the Brooke vs. Brice Bowl this past weekend. 

Yes, that would be the AUBURN vs. SOUTH CAROLINA game. Unfortunately, my team did not win. But to be quite honest with you both teams played HORRIBLE so neither team should be that proud of anything.

That being said... hear ya go.


YES. This came to our tailgate. Most genius idea EVER!



Jello shots were in abundance... Clearly, Kira loved them!

With my beautiful Maid of Honor & Matron of Honor! Love my Kikers and Jen Jen!

Bag wine happened again. I believe I posted about this a few posts back... you have to "slap" the bag once you take a sip. It's not very good!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week... no so sure I'll get to many posts, but I'll be sure to update as soon as I can. I wish I could get back to posting everyday... but life has been OUT OF CONTROL BUSY lately!! And on that note it's time for B-E-D. Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. You are on a roll!! Congrats on getting everything booked. Also, the margarita idea is one of the best things I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! ps I know I comment this a lot but goodness girl I cannot get over how beautiful you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that wedding date! It happens to be my fav date of the year....my Bday! Haha Congrats on all you've gotten done so far! Happy planning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying to know where you got the cute black and white top?? I've actually searched everywhere! You are the cutest, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::