10.21.2011

Ready for the Weekend!

As some of you may know, we had our engagement session yesterday!

SO FUN. We took a lot in downtown Charleston and then went out to Boone Hall Plantation and took a lot more.

I just LOVE the oaks and it was such a perfectly clear day. The photos in the evening will most likely be my favorite. I love the golden glow that the sun creates through the trees!

Our wonderful/amazing/best photographer ever Courtney Dox posted a photo on Facebook today, so I thought I'd share. I will share some more in the next week!


I don't know about y'all but I am SO ready for the weekend to start. It's been a busy busy week! And it's about to be an even busier weekend. Headed to Atlanta to celebrate our engagement (finally!) with the rest of his family!!

15 comments:

  1. Love the sneak peek! So exciting. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that one photo is SO great. I can't wait to see the rest. Have a great time celebrating in Atlanta this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful! you two look great.cant wait to see the other photos. what a perfect backdrop too :)
    have fun celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, i love yall together, such an attractive couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable picture, can't wait to see the rest!! Have a great weekend!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute couple! I can't wait to see the rest. Charleston is such a gorgeous place to take pictures.

    Have a good weekend!

    Amanda
    http://sweetandsourloulou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet the photos are gorgeous!! Can't wait to see how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how stinkin cute is that photo. can't wait to see more. great post, love. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out my pictures from my first Halloween in Hollywood. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl, just wanted to let you know you won my cross necklace giveaway!! Congrats! Email me when you get a chance: sweetsouthernprep@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your engagement picture! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::