10.18.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

First and foremost. Yes, I am posting my Wednesday post on Tuesday night. Oh well, I know I'll forget to go back and post in the AM.

Moving right along...

Do any of you remember these little beautiful shoes of coral perfection that I posted about HERE?


Well if you love these as much as I do it's your lucky lucky day! Kate found them for me HERE!

Thank you Kate!!

Other lovie loves at the moment...

This Alice + Olivia Dress... omg. obsessed!
 
Find this HERE

Here is some more sparkle...

find HERE

I saw this on facebook... hahaha I mean seriously, what would we do?


This cute little hair style from Kate at The Small Things! This girl has the cutest hair style tutorials! I mean, I can watch them all day long.


This little mug with mirror I found at Hallmark the other day. How cute! What a perfect little accessory for work. 


Multi-tasking at it's finest! Work, drink coffee/tea/cocoa or whatevs, AND have a convenient mirror for reapplying lipgloss? Amaze.

And last but not least... yes, here she is again.

The Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I can proudly say I'm still going at it and feel 10 times better than I did going to the gym. And I'm done in 30 minutes! I HIGHLY recommend this workout! I can see major changes already and I'm still on level one. Yes, I tried level 2 and grunted more than ever before. I had to just say no and go back to level 1! But I think I'm ready to try it again!

Happy Wednesday everyone!! Ready to get on over that hump!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE everything on this post! :)
    The shoes of course!
    The dresses!
    The hair :)
    The so cute mug!! :)
    xo
    Samantha

    betterblondesam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog via pink lou lou and love everything on it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh! Those dresses! I must get that first one!

    Your hair is too cute! I am going to try that sometime. I'm wayyy into the half up/half down thing. It isn't as involved and styling your hair down and it isn't as sloppy as pulling it up in a ponytail. I just noticed that your bobby pins are dark. Did you know that they make blonde colored ones? Yep. Got mine at Target!

    Amanda
    http://sweetandsourloulou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg. those coral shoes are faint worthy. obsessed. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a brand new Lauren Conrad Fash for Less. I hope you'll check it out. Her latest style moment is amazing. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog brooke! congrats on the engagement and happy planning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ALL of these things! MUst. Get . That second dress UGH LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so welcome! :) I just love those shoes!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my hairstyle! :) Abby J. told me about your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this post especially that mug how cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. OBSESSED with that sparkly Alice & Olivia dress!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::