11.07.2011

Catching Up

I have been so MIA lately! Seriously busy schedule and I'm not gonna lie, just couldn't muster up the energy to write anything! L-A-Z-Y.

So here I am playing catch up! This is what's been going on as of late...
Another engagement pic was posted! I love this one because it was taken at Shem Creek which is where we met! :)

We went to Atlanta to visit Brice's family and celebrate fall birthdays! This photo was taken very late... after a night of playing Just Dance 2 AND 3. I'm pretty sure I've gotta get that for my Wii! So much fun!


We went to the Coastal Carolina Fair... aka redneck riviera. This is the greatest place to people watch. I admit I am guilty of LOVING fair food. But my tummy still feels disgusting after eating a corn dog, french fries, funnel cake and mozzarella sticks. blehhh.

On a lighter note, I found this amazing pink cowboy hat! Great look for me isn't it? I kid I kid!!


This past weekend we headed up to Chattanooga, TN to visit our friends Cole & Anna! They got married in August and it was great to catch up with them since we don't see them often! 



We had a cocktail at the Chattanooga Choo Choo... this is so cute and such a neat place!


We climbed aboard the Silver Diner on the choo choo to snap a pic... I kinda felt like I was on the Polar Express and needed a hot chocolate!



Cole & Anna were the proud winners of darts... I got a couple of bulls eyes though! woohoo!


At least we aren't sore losers! :)

This Wednesday is my birthday... the big 2-8 ahhh.. my mom was 28 when she had me. This is the weirdest feeling! Looking forward to a yummy dinner with great friends!

P.S. I found my wedding dress!!!!! And I HATE that I can't post it because I'm so excited about it. Guess y'all will just have to wait until July! :)

7 comments:

  1. So glad you are back blogging! And YAY for your wedding dress. I can't wait to see it. You two are due for a Greenville visit. Harper missed his Auntie Brooke and Uncle Brice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Love the engagement picture-so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! LOVE the engagement pic! :-)
    http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness you are so cute! I love the engagement picture and your weekend adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your engagement pics are WONDERFUL! I LOVE Shem Creek. Very small world...My family has a home at Wild Dunes and we're going there this weekend to celebrate my birthday which is Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, that engagement picture is FABULOUS! I love it! Looks like y'all have been busy, busy, but having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a fabulous birthday and congratulations on finding your dress!! xo

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::