12.19.2011

Christmas Party Part 2

I had to post these photos I loved them so much.

We love some karaoke!


I mean, we are serious about karaoke! Pretty sure we were singing "All I Want for Christmas is You"



And "The Carlton" one of my all time favorite dances


Ahhh had to share. Thanks for these amazing photos Courtney! 

Love my friends, we always have such a great time!
 
And thanks to this little product I went from Snow White to tan (tan for the winter - not snooki tan) in about 5 minutes! This is one of the greatest products of all time!
LORAC TANtalizer. It comes in a larger tube, but I like this small one. A little goes a LONG way and this size is only $10. Go buy this pronto for your New Years party! Has a little shimmer to it as well - which I love!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE your dress. You look fab girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that color is gorge on you! i love it. clearly you all are having a great time. too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to try that tantalizer! $10 seems right up my alley and to know it worked for you helps! You look gorg!! Love your dress/hair.

    <3Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks amazing! I'm going to have to try out that tanning stuff. I gave up the beds/sun and I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect self tanner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thanks for the self tan tip. I'm always looking for new self tanner. Where is this one at???? I needddddd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard the tanner product comes off easily and I'm wearing a white/silver sparkly dress for NYE and I'm a little nervous about that! Did you find that it came off on your clothes a lot? Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I love your dress and I definitely need to get some of that Lorac Tantilizer!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::