1.30.2012

2012 Wedding Season has begun!

Thaaaat's right! 2012 wedding season has officially started and it may just be busier than 2011... eek.

Did NOT think that could happen?! This weekend we kicked things off with Haley & Thomas' engagement party! So fun... I love getting dressed up and everyone getting together!

Things started off pretty normal...

 Brice and me
Bridesmaids minus a few!

And then it got weird...

 WHAT IS THIS FACE?! I was seriously stankin' it up!


Annnnd that's all I got for now. Sorry to be so short... Bachelor starts in 20 mins and I need to get my glass of wine and nail polish - mani/pedi night!

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!! Can't wait to celebrate tomorrow night!!


Toots!

9 comments:

  1. bahaha those pictures crack me up!! I love that dress color!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the dress and earrings! Looks like you had a fabulous time! xo


    Life with Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a blast. So good to see y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress....does it have a huge keyhole cut out in the back???? Because if so I have the same one and I LOVE it!!! The blue is a fabulous color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress and earrings! Your pics remind me of dinners and nights out with my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad i found your blog while searching for reviews on the lorac tantilizer (which i just bought off sephora.com!) and that you're a fellow southern girl!! yay!! very neat you were on the amazing race!! my hubby was obsessed with that show.
    love for you to check out my blog if you get a chance, i'm a mommy with a makeup problem...http://www.jennysuemakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey your blog is beautiful! :)
    Please drop by my blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::