1.23.2012

Changes

Some good and bad changes have been going on as of late... let's begin with the good.

First of all... I got some legit hair extensions. This was a serious process... I annoyed my friend Ashley to death while making them. I had to dye the low lights. I made this so much harder than it really was... I should have taken a photo of the ridiculousness. My kitchen looked like a murder scene with little pieces of hair laying all over it. But... here is the final product

Ta Da! 


This was put together in a hurry... and pre-highlights. 

One of my besties Colleen is having a baby... um, like right now as we speak. But backing up a few days... we decided last week we would have a girls night. Mexican, games, music and drinky drinks! And we would dance and get that baby out of her! (She was scheduled to be induced this Thursday if she hadn't had her by then) Well well... this morning I got a text she was headed to the hospital! yippee! I've been on the edge of my seat all day. Still waiting for that sweet little girl to come out and say hello!


Kiki taught us the Cowboy Cheerleader Kick! woo! 

Trying out the ole baby back pack!

No explanation.

Meanwhile... we've had a group text going on all day with updates. This one made my night... espscially Meghan's response. Apparently we had a little foreign guest in our group text! Question is... why did he wait ALL DAY to say something?!


hahaha 

Anyways. On to the sad changes...

Two sweet little puppies passed away over the weekend. My friend Mary's pup Gracie...

 What a little princess :)

Brice's sister Allison's doggie Mia...


Please keep them both in your thoughts and prayers... it's just like losing a child. I fear the day something happens to my sweet little Sophie! :( I will be a train wreck.

Let's end on a happy little thought!

Kellie Pickler's album comes out tomorrow!! I've already pre ordered it on iTunes so I'll have it on the way to work in the AM. 


So So So excited :)

Going to finish watching The Bachelor... if I hear Courtney say "winning" one more time I'm going to scream. 

G'night!

10 comments:

  1. Love me some Kelli P. Can't wait to rock out to her new album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you had a good scream. I cannot stand her. Lord have mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I cannot stand Courtney! She is terrible! "Winning" is so over! Lindzi is my favorite - who is yours???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great! I also DREAD the day I have to say goodbye to my pups :(
    xo
    Samantha

    betterblondesam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The extensions look great! And that text message is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks great! Congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. look at you and your 'stension! rock on girl. Also I laugehd out loud at that text, reminds me of my girlfriends and I, you have no idea. LOVE KP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks great! So natural I would have never noticed it wasn't real. So pretty girl !


    XO. Britt
    The Magnolia Pair

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your extensions look FAB! I was literally laughing out loud about the random text guy, haha!

    I'll keep your friends in my prayers. It's so hard to lose a pup :(

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::