1.03.2012

Christmas & NYE Catch up!

I'm still here!!

Sorry I've been MIA but between going home for Christmas and then coming back here (being lazy b/c I didn't have work) and then having guests in town for the weekend and NYE... well, left little time for blogging.

Quick little Christmas catch up...

Last year having separate Christmases!

Clearly, NOT a fan of me squeezing her in this tutu... but I loved it!

Ready for Christmas! haha... obviously I had fun in the $2 bins at Target.

 Sisters! Ready for Christmas Eve!

Sophie helping me open presents!

After returning to Charleston after Christmas my week consisted of sleeping in, a massage (which was by a man... weird. Think I'll request a female from now on), cleaning, catching up with some friends and just enjoying not having a schedule!

As soon as Pete, Beth & Brandon arrived... they iced Brice! ha, standard!

Beth & me at the NYE party

Brice & me... ready to ring in our year! 2012!

Pete, Brandon & Brice... Pete has a hat on, but you can't see it. Didn't want anyone to wonder what that random line along his jaw was! 

Whole crew!

Sunday, we had a little New Years Sunday Funday at Red's... one of our favorite spots - where Brice and I met! 



And last but not least... let's not forget this glorious moment... GO COCKS!

2 comments:

  1. Your dress is soooo smokin!! HOT HOT HOT! I love it!!! Happy New Year 2012 girl!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::