1.03.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!

Today I am loving a new found web site, Shabby Apple.

They have such cute clothes! They have everything from dresses, to swim suites, accessories, fitness clothing, children and even a maternity line.

Shabby Apple has some of the most adorable vintage inspired pieces. If you're like me, you watch old movies such as Breakfast at Tiffany's (personal fav!) and wish you had Holly Golightly's wardrobe. Now you can!! yippee! Or at least you can have something comparable.

Some of my favs...

 {Joyride} dress... found HERE

{Tres Jolie} found HERE

 {Happy Talk} Pretty sure I would feel like a happy little ray of sunshine in this dress! LOVE! Find it HERE

{Beverly Hills} found HERE

I absolutely LOVE these two for summer! (Come on and hurry up SUMMER!)

{Lost at Sea Skirt} found HERE also, currently on sale!

{Ahoy!} found HERE absolutely love this color... my wedding color!

Can we talk about how precious this nail polish is??

Absolutely in love with these earrings

Pretty sure I need this cute bow necklace as well!

Oh wait I almost forgot... one day my daughter will need this

{Hibiscus} found HERE

Oh and this... omg so cute I can't stand it!
{Caribbean Blue} found HERE

Do they not have the cutest clothes?! Ahh LOVE. Be on the lookout for future promotions and giveaways from Shabby Apple!

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. You should get the ahoy dress for one of your showers! I love the little girl dresses! They're all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handpicked has a bow necklace just like that but it's all silver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted about some of my cold weather Shabby Apple faves, too, today for WILW. Love the polka dot dress! And all of their children's clothes are so precious!

    xoxo
    Life with Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. little girls have the cutest clothes!! And I need to check out that site!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::