1.11.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I know it's only January but with these last few days feeling like spring I have got a serious case of SPRING FEVER.

And once it's here... it doesn't go away. Now, that spring is on my mind... what else is on my mind? The beach... HONEYMOON in particular. So ready to get some bright cute dresses and swim suites!

This has to be one of the most adorable swim suites of all time! Ahh LOVE.

You can get them here on Etsy

Lilly, of course. {Cassie Dress}


This looks so comfy. Lilly, again. Giuliana Dress

How cute would you feel in the little number above holding one of these cute cocktails? I must have these at some point since Tiffany Blue is my wedding color!

lemonade, peach schnapps & blue curacao

The Essie Spring 2012 collection. LOVE! So summery and fun!


This is just the most precious dress. Love how the back dips down low!


Ok... Sophie and I HAVE to get a picture like this. Maybe not on my wedding day... maybe she can come along to my portrait sessions!! :) I would have this blown up huge and framed somewhere... love my little Soph!


And last but not least... love this saying. Makes me smile, I love my state :)


Happy Wednesday... almost over that hump!

23 comments:

  1. Is that not the cutest swimsuit I've ever seen. Ah, I really want it now. And I've suddenly gotten motivated to work out so I wear one of those bikinis!

    xo. A Southern Bee Diary

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That swimsuit is amazeballs! I love it! Perfect for the honeymoon I think!

    A bridal picture with your dog would be so precious!

    Have a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that bathing suit! How precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got the spring fever too! I am loving those Lily dresses. Hope your having a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Sophie Annabella would love to share in your special day...and share a picture frame too! ~mama

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Crap! LOVE LOVE LOVE the suit! love the nail polish and LOVE the wedding photo with the pup. My biggest regret was not having my pup pup around on my wedding day ... DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stumbled across your blog and as I'm reading this post, I just kept saying to myself yes! yes! yes! I'm getting married in three months, so that bikini SCREAMS bahamas to me! And the dresses scream dinner on the water! and well... everything else is just ah-mazing! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. May I have the cocktail recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohmylawd that white dress is super fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really really love the swimsuit! I think you should get it asap! Also, the picture of the dog--adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S. I've tagged you in a blog game in today's post. Come check it out and play along if you have time!

    http://littlemrsfendercantbewrong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bathin suit, and nail colors! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tiffany blue is going to be the prettiest wedding color!! I love that swimsuit, I feel like someone repins it on pinterest every time I log on, the seersucker version is so cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute blog! Definitely following!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  15. CUTE blog! I am your newest follower!! :)

    sunnidaegregory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award, http://www.katelynkonow.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-and-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your style is so cute & I die over the bathing suit. I must have for my upcoming trip to the Bahamas. I am new to your blog & can't wait for more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where can we get that dress?? Is is presh!

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice idea, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::