1.25.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Well, first of all... saw this on my Facebook news feed today.

I couldn't get the video to embed correctly...
CLICK HERE

EEEEK! So Excited! First Kellie and now Carrie. 2012 is going to be great!

Miss Lilly Kate was born!!

Proud Aunt :)

She is just adorable... I'm so in love!

The Urban Decay Naked 2 is now available at Ulta!! I NEED THIS. It's totally worth the $50. I'm still using my Naked Palette that I bought back in July. It lasts FOREVER!
How stinkin cute is this watch?? 

Find it HERE

Umm what??! I need this too! immediately.


I've seen this all over Pinterest... and I just love everything about it. The dress, the necklace and the hair!


Essie "Punchy Pink"


LOVE Kristen Cavallari's hair here... might try for an engagement party this weekend.

I just love how glowy she always is

Ok now I'm so ready for summer it's ridiculous!

10 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! I feel like we've been waiting forevvvvva for a new single from Carrie. So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love watches like that! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear the naked 2 palette nearly every day! I also have the original naked palette but love how naked 2 has more matte colors. You should definitely order it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got the normal Naked palette, but now I want #2! Also, love that nail polish color - I swear Spring has to be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE my La Mer watch! That one is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please Please Please tell me where you found that gorgeous phone case! I need it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hot pink in that watch is so punchy--I LOVE it! Congrats to Lilly Kate, I just love babies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo I love that nail polish!! I've been looking for fun new pink colors and that ones is great!!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::