2.15.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!! Brice and I don't really do V-Day gifts, just enjoy each other's company and go to dinner. He wouldn't let me split dinner with him so I got him a little gift I thought he would enjoy!


An Auburn Bourbon decanter... for gamedays of course!

He loved it!! I'm so happy :)

We also found a house that was just listed yesterday that we are both in LOVE with. It's right in our price range, great neighborhood, location, and has every ammenity we wanted in a house. We are going to see it tomorrow - please say LOTS of prayers for us that someone doesn't put an offer on it before we are able to. I WANT THIS HOUSE!!!

Brice's sister Allison and her boyfriend Shannon got engaged last night!! CONGRATS ALLI & SHANNON!



 
Also, Don't forget to watch my friend Chelsea on Survivor tonight at 8pm EST on CBS! You can just TiVo American Idol. And if you are in Charleston... her party is at Midtown :)



7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the house!!! How exciting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the house - very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, they were talking about this on the Fish (104.7 in ATL) this morning, that is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, good luck with the house! Hope it works out for you two! I will be tuning in on the Survivor for sure! My hubby and I love all seasons of Survivor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your V-Day gift for your man, I have been meaning to get one for my fiancé! I need to find one with his school on it :)

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::