3.04.2012

Wedding festivities have begun!

This weekend we had our first engagement party! The festitivies took place at Upstairs at Midtown. Just a few pics...

 Bride & Groom!

 Brice with our wonderful hosts!

 Whole gang! So happy everyone traveled in town and out of town in the awful weather to celebrate with us. We have such great friends!

 Bridesmaids minus 2 and 3 honorarys!

Courtney, Lauren, Amanda & Matt

Awesome picture everyone signed for us! Can't wait to hang this up in our house!

I have my first shower next weekend... kinda nervous! I don't like opening gifts in front of people I get so shy. Hopefully everything will go well! :) Just gotta figure out what to wear...

13 comments:

  1. LOVING your dress! Looks like a great time! :)

    www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! The wedding festivities have begun! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedding festivities are the best! Enjoy it -- it goes by super fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had a great time!

    I'm stressed about what to wear for wedding showers and events too! Ahh! New dress time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun ! And I felt the same way about presents, just be sure to thank each person as you open and they will feel good about their gift they gave you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Atleast these festivies are for you this time! I remember reading last year about all the ones you attended for friends! ;) It's finally your turn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your party outfit! How exciting!!!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dress! And I like Amanda's dress too. Wedding festivites are so fun building up to your wedding... let the games begin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress! How exciting your wedding is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pics! Your dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great time was had. I love these parties. It is a time for ladies to get together and have fun. I look forward to having my own.

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::