4.23.2012

My Bachelorette Party Weekend! (#BBW2K12)

This past weekend was one of the best weekends ever! It was my bachelorette party in Wrightsville Beach, NC. We had SO SO much fun! It's always fun when you have a weekend away with the girls, regardless if it's all about you or not... but when it is, it's just a teeny weeny more fun! :)

Jenny & I booked it up the coast after we saw Kira & Amanda post this pic on Facebook...


Knowing that we still had 3 hours before we were also partaking in this was pure torture!

We finally made it in time for this little sunset... 


I don't think it gets much better than sitting out on the porch by the Intracoastal drinking wine with friends... perfection!

Please look at these adorable cookies!! I am in love!


These watermelon shots (also super cute) eventually happened...


Which led to this...


and then this...

"help me, I'm poor!"


In case you didn't get it... watch Bridesmaids. Hysterical!

And then the "no teeth smile"... we like to think of Mary Kate & Ashley type "smiles" here. Though we made a horrible attempt and just look like serious creepers.


Saturday morning we had an amazing brunch & mimosas!

 
 Saturday we went to the beach where we got a serious sunburn...

Amanda: "y'all sure you don't want some sunscreen?"
Brooke & Jenny: "no we're good, we'll put some on afterwhile"

Horrible mistake! Pictures to come.


The trend for the weekend.

Oh, I made these cute redneck wine glasses for everyone!  Each one had a Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka mini bottle in it. LOVE! We're having a firefly sweet tea/lemonade bar at the wedding so this fitted the theme perfectly! They will be served in mason jars as well! :)


Ready for the night! Pics w/ the girls!


 JENNY

KIRA "KIKI"


COLLEEN

We began with dinner at South Beach Grill

Where we had another bachelorette party at a table next to us, one of which recognized me, Amanda & Jaime b/c she reads our blogs! Hilarious and so random! I don't remember your name, I'm sorry! But it was great to meet you! :)

We went to every bar we were told to go to. I'll just post the pics, they speak for themselves.


I mean, we had to take one gangster pic.









This random frat boy and his bottle of Jack ended up being on our bus ride home... so entertaining,  great ending to the night! I'm still laughing!


It was an awesome weekend with even more awesome friends! Thank you all for making my weekend so memorable, Love all of you tons!!!

19 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a blast on your bachelorette weekend! Love the rings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're headed to Wrightsville this weekend--I hope its as warm & wild as your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the only downside were the sunburns LOL looks like a great time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if frat boy also brushes his teeth with his bottle of jack?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun! Def something I'll want to do for my bach party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too fun! Looks like you girls had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh looks like y'all had so much fun! Hahaha, i've tried to do the smile with no teeth and I just look angry. I don't know how people pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love the monogrammed glasses. I got my B-party girls monogrammed beach towels. :) Looks like y'all had a great time - and I love the idea of an NC beach for a B-party.. it's always so hard to think of new places to go that you can actually drive to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like so much fun! The beach looks gorgeous! Is that how the SC beaches look?

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks so much fun! im in love with your redneck win e glasses =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha! Still laughing at random frat boy bus. Poor kid. I wonder if he ever found his friends?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great recap of a fabulous weekend!! I miss our random Wrightsville friends...especially Jack Daniels boy...

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun! Congrats! You are going to be a beautiful bride Brooke! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loveee the beach bars at WB! I've spent every birthday at the since 21!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where did you get the Firefly mini bottles? I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had no notion that arranging a bechelorette party would take up a lot of time but it was absolutely worth it! We managed to find an awesome bachelorette party scavenger hunt checklist and it supplied a lot of entertainment, it was an astounding night that we’ll remember forever! We found lots of amazing ideas on this web site if you are seeking to save energy…
    www.amazingbacheloretteparty.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great bachelorette party treat! ;] If by any chance, you and your friends would want to celebrate – a bachelorette party or other occasions– I suggest going to The Dunes. You’ll be dancing the night away and find it hard to resist staying because of its fun and vibrant ambiance. Oh, and it’s where the A-listers are often seen partying. =D

    Ella Fleming

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::