4.17.2012

My Lemonade Stand Shower!

This weekend I had my 2nd shower that was thrown by one of my bridesmaids (and friends since we were 3) Anna Ross and her mom!

This had to be one of the CUTEST showers ever. It was lemonade theme and I had my own lemonade stand where I opened presents!

When I first walked up there was this precious wheel barrow filled with gifts!


Then on the porch were these cute jars of mix to make lemonade cookies! Everyone got to take one home as a keepsake :) I took about 5.


Food!


With my girls on my lemonade stand! You can't really see it in this pic, but the sign said "Brooke's Lemonade Stand"!!


Posing on my lemonade stand


With my mom


with my grandma


opening gifts!


Everyone sat on quilts... loved! It was like a picnic!


This coming weekend we are heading to my bachelorette party on the beach of NC! CANNOT WAIT... that is an understatement. Can't post pics yet b/c it's a surprise but I can't wait to show y'all the goodies I made them. They are so cute. I need to start a business.

Happy Tuesday!



10 comments:

  1. that is the cutest shower theme! :) Looked like fun! Hope your bach. party is a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest. Shower. Ever! I love the sitting on quilts idea. SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute shower! Where in NC are you going on your bach? We're going to Wrightsville Beach for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable idea for a shower!! Our couples shower is this weekend and I am SO excited!! Yay for getting married :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could this get any cuter!?! I love every detail and picture. Also, where did you get your dress? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word this is definitely the cutest shower ever! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are as cute as a button as always sweet Brooke! What a positively darling shower for a darling girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous wedding shower! I love all of the decor -- you can tell some creative minds were behind that process. You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay i made the blog!!! You know that makes me happy!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::