5.09.2012

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!

This past weekend we had a double whammy wedding festivity weekend! Cinco de Mayo engagement party was on Saturday and Sunday a shower! We had so much fun, and it was a blast seeing people I don't see often. One of the plus' of wedding festivities!

First of all, Kiki showed up wearing a mustache




Great music!



Great food!

Blondes!

Brice's Dad was able to make it!

With my parents

Brice with the ladies

We all have been friends since we were 3 (or younger!) We made this t-shirt when we had a sleepover I think when we were about 4 or 5. We named the model, Elizabeth, after the random handprint on the shirt "Elizabeth" who was probably only friends with us this one year!

Elizabeth, In all her glory (she clearly had a c-section)

Boys

With my maid &  matron!


We had such a great time drinking margaritas, listening to great music and spending time with friends! I want to do it all over again! I guess we will at the wedding in TWO MONTHS... omg!


5 comments:

::COMMENTS::