5.11.2012

Who is ready for MONDAY?!

Been counting down to Emily's season of The Bachelorette ever since I first heard she would be "the one". I just love her! Who is going to be watching!?!


She just always looks so perfect! Does she ever look ugly? I mean seriously.

Oh, and here is an amazing preview... LOVE that Luke Bryan plays for them, that song "Drunk on You" is my new jam... in love with it! Here is the preview:


We're heading to Atlanta for the weekend for another wedding party! I'll be on the lookout for Kim Zolciak and her wigs... I must get a picture with her one day. I bet that hair (um, wig) is so huge in person! ha! I mean really... it looks big on tv must be massive in person.


She cracks me up... who has been watching Don't be Tardy for the Wedding??? Love it. Can't wait to see this shindig. Hope everyone has a great weekend!


9 comments:

  1. I can't WAIT for Mondays bachelorette....I just love Emily. Sweetest thing ever. And LOL to Tardy for the Wedding...Kim is hilarious. I had a layover at the ATL airport not too long ago and was praying I would spot her there. No luck:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am def looking forward to Monday! Been counting it down here for the last week!!! Emily is going to be an amazing Bachelorette! And her impeccable style doesn't hurt either ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait for Monday! And absolutely love Kim, Kroy and the gang!! #addicted and omg already teared up watching the preview. I need help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soo excited about the Bachelorette too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for the Bachelorette! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm super excited to watch tonight. One of the contestants on this show went to my highschool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot wait to watch the show tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This girl will be watching!!!! I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::