7.25.2012

Bridal Portraits!

Hey y'all! I am finally back from my honeymoon and trying to get settled in. It was absolutely amazing in Jamaica and I cannot wait to share pictures! They may come in several posts because I took a ton. I thought I would just start off doing some posts here and there of different parts of the wedding since there is so much to cover.

Bridal portraits first!

My amazing photographer, Courtney Dox, did such a great job! We took these photos at one of my favorite places in Charleston, Boone Hall Plantation. Some of you may know this as Ali's summer home in The Notebook. We also took photos around downtown Charleston.








I surprised Brice with this Auburn themed photo and had it by his grooms cake :)





Dress: Style 8808 by Allure Bridals
Hair & Makeup: Paper Dolls Wedding Hair & Makeup (Carrie is the best!)


20 comments:

  1. U look stunning! I love everything about your pictures. My sister n law and brother are in Jamacia at the Sandals Negril on their honeymoon right now as we speak. Cant wait to see the next blogpost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!! these turned out fabulous!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. just as suspected, you are absolutely stunning! Congrats MRS.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics and beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the Auburn shot - that is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful! Love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you were a STUNNING bride! Congrats girl, can't wait to see more photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photographer had a gorgeous model which made these shots great! ha! You were a beautiful bride! Brice is one lucky fella! Congrats on becoming Mr. & Mrs.!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so beautiful! How was it shooting at the Boone Plantation aka Noah and Allie from the Notebook (well more Allies house than his)?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful! I took my bridals in Charleston too and I just love them. You can't get much more Southern than Charleston.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! What beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing! How cool that you did it at the home from the Notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!!! I've been trying to talk Beau into a destination wedding at Boone Hall (or Magnolia Plantation)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! Such a stunning bride!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous! So stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous!! I love the one of you from behind, opening the gate!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another highlight of the autumn color is (the new!) Red that I have ever imagined.

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::