7.31.2012

Wedding Update: Bridal Luncheon

We had my bridal luncheon at The Old Village Post House. I absolutely LOVE this restaurant, it is so quaint and has delicious food! My moms two best friends hosted the lunchon and they did such a fabulous job!

Each place setting had a picture of me with each person, mine just had myself!


photos...


with my mom & new mother in law!

My new sisters! Shea, Mendy & Allison

Le Menu..

Goodie bags for all of the girls!

What was inside (also their earrings, I don't have a picture of those)
 I made the purses... pretty proud of myself! I wish you could see the fabric better, it was gorgeous!

My wonderful hostesses!

Most beautiful flower girl, Sophie :)

All my girls!! So happy I have such amazing friends!

I think I may do a post that is not wedding related tomorrow... I'm sure some people are seriously tired of the wedding stuff! Sorry!

Pretty serious "What I'm Loving Wednesday" tomorrow... I've found entirely too many things on Pinterest lately!

7 comments:

  1. What a great luncheon! I love seeing your wedding posts :)
    Hope your having a great week

    Xoxo
    http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love those clutches and the whole shower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful party! and I don't know about anyone else, but I love reading about your wedding, your dress was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I ask where you got those adorable totes from? I love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!! I came across your blog because I have the same wedding dress as you! I googled the style number to find more images and your picture came up! I loved the bags you made for your bridesmaids and I was wondering if you would share with me how you made them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like these colorful Wedding dresses, thank you so much for the share!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::