8.15.2012

Catching Up aka RANDOM POST!

I feel like I'm always writing catch up posts... hopefully that shall be no more!

Just to catch y'all up on what's been goin' on since the wedding here 'tis.


One of my besties, Ashley, got married!! Let's refer to her as "Barbie"
At the reception..
 The husband and I
 All the girls with Barbie & Ken (I mean really... they seriously are)
 Barbie & Ken
 Just wobblin'...

Last weekend we attended the 94th annual PGA Championship! This was my first major tournament, I have previously gone to The Heritage but this was my first major... and you can imagine how excited I was! I got up at 5:30 am... so you KNOW I was pumped.


Even more so getting to see this guy in person... 

Well hello there Adam...

After the tournament... and MULTIPLE blisters on my feet later we went over to Bohicket Marina where Tiger's yacht was parked. I had to see this thing in person.

"Privacy" yep... where he had all of his scandalous flings. It dwarfed the other yachts. It can be yours for a mere $20 million!

 We had dinner downtown Saturday night with Brice's parents (I guess I should refer to them as my "inlaws" now!) Only to get stuck on East Bay with a flat tire... fun! At least it stopped raining long enough to change it!

We also finally got a bar/table for our new wine fridge and accessories... I LOVE!
 
Yesterday (Tuesday) we celebrated our little one month anniversary... time flies! It's been a great month! We made this little sign to go at our reception, and now have it in our kitchen. I had to write a sweet little message on it! 

And now you all know that my nickname is Cookie... or Brookie Cookie, The Cook, Cookie... etc.

Today Carrie was on the Today Show... of course I had to DVR it since I'd be at work. You better bet I raced home to watch it on my lunch break! Who else saw it?? I NEED that top she had on... so cute! Though I'm not surprised. Oh and her hair... amaze as always. Just always looking like perfection.

That's all for now! Heading to bed to try and read... it takes me FOREVER to read a book! Goodnight!!

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bride! Looks like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new little wine table!!! It's perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So enjoying your blog and twitter posts. Have a lovely married life. Fun times!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, you and Brice are so dang cute! Looks like you had fun at the PGA! Oh, and you look just as good a Carrie btw!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::