8.31.2012

Football Season is here!! Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! Football season is finally here... hello tailgating!
 
Last night of course was the USC vs. Vandy game... happy with the win, but not so happy with the performance. All in all though, a win is a win, I'll take it!
 
Today we are Atlanta bound to watch the Auburn Tigers kill the Clemson cats. hehe
 
Can't wait! I've had my outfit planned since last week.
 

So excited about FINALLY finding some lacey shorts! (Marshalls - $16)
 
now the question is the hair... down or up??? Such hard decisions...
 
Onto other things... new favorite lip combo:
 
 
L'Oreal LeGloss in Baby Blossom
Elf Matte Lip Color in Natural
NYX liner in Mauve (it's a good nude.. not too nudey gives a little more color)
 
The best part is they are all drugstore brands... saving $$!
 
Here's to a fun filled weekend, and an Auburn victory!
 



7 comments:

  1. LOVE those shorts!!! The outfit looks super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts!!! I have been wanting a pair like that all summer - looks like I'll have to check out Marshalls. Have fun at the game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shorts and outfit! I'll be at the game too! WAR EAGLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shorts! I'm so excited that football season is finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the same shorts at Marshall's last week in black! Too cute :) GO GAMECOCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very excited and looking forward to buying these products!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::