8.14.2012

Jamaican Honeymoon: Part II

I lied. I did not post the next day. Sorry but things happen!

However I am posting now! And I'm going to try my best to tackle thank you notes & blogging at the same time. A little here... a little there.

On to the second part of our honeymoon in Jamaica!

Breakfast we had delivered to us one morning!
 Soy, the sushi restaurant


 Yay for self timers!!

 Standard.

 Dinner at Soy


 No, we did not just pose like this... Sandals had photographers for your "complimentary photo session". They didn't tell us how expensive these photos would be! Oh well, souvenir I guess!


 Zip lining!!

Loving it!!



 Jamaican Smile... allow me.
1/2 strawberry daquri
1/2 pina colada
topped with Baileys
OMG HEAVEN!

Last dinner at Kelly's Dockside!


Gosh I wish I was back in Jamaica again!! That was seriously the life!

Guess we will need to just plan another trip! :)


6 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful and so fun! We are planning our honeymoon now and I love seeing others' pictures!! You looked beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your dresses! Looks like y'all had fun! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Love all your outfits! Vacation looks fantastic, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos! Looks like such a fun time! Congrats!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had a great time in Jamaica.

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::