8.02.2012

Wedding Update: Rehearsal Dinner!

Just gonna go ahead and get the Rehearsal Dinner post out of the way so I can get back to the good ole regular ones! I'll do a small wedding one but I'm really waiting for the photographer's pictures! I mean, that might be a couple posts... she is amazing.

We had the rehearsal at the church, The First Baptist Church of Charleston, and followed with the dinner at High Cotton. Yet another 'Notebook' spot. It's where Ali is sitting in the window of the restaurant when Noah peeps in and sees her and that she is engaged. Ok, I am SUCH a Notebook nerd it's ridic. Moving right along...

Here are some photos of the events!

Practicing the walk down the aisle!

rehearsing...

almost there!

My girls!

Haley! She introduced us, call her cupid!

CBS.

Family table!

Sister in laws, Mendy, Shea & Allison
 Brother in laws, Shannon, Trent & Scott

 nephews! So freakin cute

Bride & Groom!

Place cards for tables

If you ever go to Charleston to visit... go to High Cotton. A few suggestions...

Shrimp & Grits

OR

Ribeye in the black peppercorn bourbon marinade - OMG.

It's amaze, not gonna lie.

Gosh I wish I had more pictures! Everything just went by so fast!

3 comments:

  1. Will have to try that! Loved your rehearsal dinner dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress!! And I love High Cotton! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it weird walking down the aisle? I know it was for me. I don’t exactly know why, but it felt really weird for me. It was as if I was never gonna walk down that aisle again. I know I will on my anniversary, but it won’t feel the same. Are there any pictures of the wedding ceremony? I’d love to see them!

    Isabel Cabrera

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::