8.03.2012

What I'm Loving um, Friday!

Nothing ever goes as planned for me.. so here's to What I'm Loving Wednesday on FRIDAY!

Of course what would a What I'm Loving Wednesday Friday be without a little Pinterest finds...

This quote is so incredibly true... as I currently bake my Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookies.


One word: NEED... I mean really, the cutest thing you have ever seen! Except I need this in pink - like yesterday.
oh this dress... would be so stinking cute for a transition into fall! (It's coming soon girls!)


This... I just need.

I SO wish I had this for one of my wedding festivities... obsessed! The bow is just what makes it.


Oh, and I said it already but Fall is seriously right around the corner (eek! yay) I am such a summer girl, don't get me wrong... I'm pretty OBSESSED with summer and everything that comes with it. HOWEVER... I'm a little what you say OVER all of this ridiculous humidity. I'm so tired of sweating immediately as I walk out the door, just always looking a mess!

So, in preparation today I went to Walmart on my lunch break and purchased the following:


Ginger Spice Cake, Warm Autumn Welcome & Warm Apple Cider

along with 2 small Pumpkin Spice candles (.97 cents each and smell amaze)

ahhh I must say these tarts are a dream come true! First of all, they smell MORE amazing than Yankee Candle and you get 6 per package ($2 a pack!) 

Our place smells SO good right now! (currently burning Warm Autumn Welcome)

Now I just need it to cool off about 20-25 degrees and eliminate the humidity!

Oh to dream... it will be here soon enough!

I am going to try my hand at making this scarf...


I'm definitely making us these notecards as well :)


That's all for now! Honeymoon pics soon! :)

4 comments:

  1. I want that pink & orange dress like now! So cute!! Love all these picks. I can't wait to see your honeymoon pics. We are still trying to decide where to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that scarf!! So cute, good luck making it. I also LOVE that chevron dress, where is it from???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try those Better Homes & Garden scents! I've seen them at Walmart and wondered how they were. CUTE scarf, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that chevron dress and I need that stationary. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::