9.11.2012

{WILW} fall loves, wants, needs

I do believe fall has finally made it's little way to Charleston! This weather has been fantastic and I am just hoping it is here to stay... and that the mosquitos go away! (didn't really mean to rhyme there)

To me... this is one perfect fall outfit. I need some new skinnys now!



I need some black skinnys and a chambray top too..


This ring... love! It would match my cross necklace, only it has added bling :)

These shoes... I would wear ALL THE TIME!

Kris Kardashian's iPhone case


or how about this one?


The pink may suit me better!


How cool is this Michael Kors wristlet?

 

And of course... all things pumpkin are on my list right now. What are your favorites? Any good fall candles/baked goods recipes I need to know about?
 
Onto other important news... who is excited to watch Britney on XFactor tomorrow night?!

ME!


Watched her on Ellen today... but what made Ellen even better is this:


LOVE Rosie & Sophia Grace!!  They make me want my kids to have british accents!

4 comments:

  1. Love that pink iPhone case ! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must tell me where you found those wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great fashion finds. Love fall fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those outfits have my name written all over them!!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::