10.02.2012

Birthday in Hilton Head!

This weekend we went to Hilton Head to surprise one of my best friends, Mary! Her boyfriend, Russ, set it all up for us to come for the weekend and surprise her. I love surprises!! I'd been looking forward to this for 2 weeks!


Me, Mary & Anna Ross hung out poolside by the bar and had a few cocktails immediately upon arriving. By the way... I've come to realize that I am a nice shade of cotton. I mean really, I wore a maxi dress by the pool because my legs were so white. Bought some self tanner as soon as I got home! yikes!

{SIDENOTE: Anna Ross (in red) has a blog! www.annarosskinard.blogspot.com}

Also, please look at her precious little puppy Bentley!! He loves his Aunt Brooke :)


We went to Old Fort Pub for dinner... it was delicious!


I highly recommend this restaurant if you ever go to Hilton Head. It's got a gorgeous view, we made sure to take a few pics up top before dinner. Hate it was a hazy evening!


Notice there are two more people... they came right before dinner to surprise Mary! :)

Anna Ross & Lucas

Mary & Russ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Please look at this gorgeous black and white diamond ring her parents gave her... LOVE!!!


Hubster & I


the girls! So fun!


Hope you had the best birthday, Mary!!!! Love you!

PS. My wedding pictures are hereee!! A little preview of what's to come.



The most fun night of my life!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fab weekend!
    I love the teal shirt with the shorts, too cute!

    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so fun! Can't wait to see your wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for my new blog :) Bentley and I loved being with you all weekend!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fact that you have been able to contain yourself from dog-napping that little fella is truly an accomplishment. I'm already plotting something out. lol. Too cute. And what an amazing surprise. Sounds like a BLAST. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest interview about what it's like working with Lauren Conrad and some exciting TV projects. Thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::