1.16.2013

Clearly, I have a lot going on.

Oh, hello! Apologizing yet again for my lack of blogging! It has been over a month now... awful!! I even tried to set a New Years resolution to blog once a week. Immediate FAIL. I should have known better!
So what's been going on in my life? Let's start with some Christmas pics...
Company Christmas parties... 


Eggnog parties...

 Girls Christmas parties...

Friend's Christmas parties that start out classy and end up as a Frat party...

Mustaches always seem to make an appearance...

Then there is Christmas... we traveled to my parents in Columbia, stayed for 2 nights and then headed to Atlanta for 2 nights. We left EARLY Christmas morning for Columbia and then had to be back in Charleston that night. Ahhhh long car rides... I loathe.

We actually exchanged gifts before leaving town. Love our new shoes! I got Brice a pair of Ariat boots and he got me a pair of Tory Burch flats. LOVE LOVE!!



Cousins... Lola & Sophie :) Our family clearly has an affinity for flat faces.. hehe

My first trip to Stone Mountain Park

 Fireworks!

Christmas Eve in our pajamas! It's a tradition... this year Brice got a shirt that said "You Serious Clark?" HAA! Best movie EVER.

Christmas Day

What are you staring at? Isn't my outfit BEAUTIFUL?!

New Years Eve!

New Years Eve we had dinner with Matt & Lauren at SNOB. Then of course watched bowl games before heading home for a champagne toast and to watch the ball drop!

This weekend we had Jenny's Baby Shower - It's a GIRL!! Miss Sullivan Mae is going to be one spoiled little girl!



And on Saturday, we are going to NASHVILLE!!! I can hardly contain my excitement!! This is seriously the longest week EVER. I have never been to Nashville. But believe me - I already know I am in love with it.

Any recommendations for places to go would be appreciated! Any recommendations for a nice dinner? We are staying right off of Broadway so that we can walk to places. But we'd like to venture to other parts of town as well (we will have a car).

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!! Instagram will be overflowing... until my data gets to it's limit and I cannot post anymore... eek.




15 comments:

  1. What's your instagram handle? Wanna follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just got back from Nashville this past weekend. It is a really fun city! For a nice dinner I would try The Palms (near the corner of 5th and Broadway) or The Merchant (on the corner of 4th and Broadway). We went to a show of the Grand Ole Opry while we were there b/c it was showing at the Ryman this month. We also went to the museum and country music hall of fame. Both were a lot of fun! Definitely check out all the little bars along broadway and 2nd st. Every single one has tons of live music! Also we found a little breakfast spot called 417 Union. It looks like a hole in the wall but the breakfast was awesome! If you want to go do some serious shopping there is a place called Opry Mills that you would have to drive to but there were some good stores! Hope that helps! Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love Nashville. I don't know how long your staying, but if you are there on Sunday, a band called Savannah Jack is playing at the stage (broadway) around 7pm, and they are a phenomenal fun FUN band! Enjoy!!! And by the way, the Palm is very very pricey, but so absolutely worth it! The creamed spinach is to die for, and I don't even like spinach...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clearly missed this when I checked the schedule, but Savannah Jack is playing on Saturday too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am from Nashville, and you will love it! There is a little bar called The Big Bang, check it out. They have dueling pianos and it really is lots of fun. Margaritaville is a nice place to eat at. There are TONS of places to eat around Nashville. If you have a chance, stop by the Blue Goose cafe, that is where the tv Nashville is filmed some. I enjoy the Spaghetti Factory too for something different. Um, that's all I can think of right now. Hope y'all have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that once a month at minimum isn't too bad! Obviously we'd all like to blog everyday, but sometimes living life off of the computer is more important! What's your Instagram name? I'd like to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gold top, skirt and collared shirt you are rocking in these pics - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! Love your gold skirt! Nashville is on my list of places to visit! Can't wait to see how your trip is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Local Nashvillian here!
    Go to the Southern. Trust me. Oysters and the most amazing southern food! It's downtown
    Go to Robert's, Tootsies, and The Stage.
    Not any shopping downtown, but if you are interested, head to the Hill Center in green hills.
    I'd also recommend Big Bang for dueling piano bar.
    Don't waste your money at the Palm. It's nothing special.
    Lonnie's for karaoke in Printers Alley
    Brunch/ breakfast at Loveless Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to follow you on instagram! and pleaseee start adding where you get your clothes- they are so adorable! I love that gold top and your NYE dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please Please try Copper Kettle for Brunch. I did an entire post on it here. http://www.lookslikelulu.blogspot.com/2012/06/greatest-restaurant-on-earth.html
    Can't wait to read your blog about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Copper Kettle for brunch is essential! I believe it's only on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite restaurant in Nashville in Bricktops! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog Brooke! found you on Jamies blog "Fried PInk Tomato!" I would appreciate it so much if you could follow my new blog "Homestyle Country Music" at http://homestylecountry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What is ur instagram name :), please and thanks!

    ReplyDelete

::COMMENTS::